That aside, I felt mostly really good and I was even kind of "displicent", like everyone is, I guess. I didn't value what I had enough, until I lost it.
So I asked her to be my girl the 5th of January but we hooked up in october, we had a few major arguments but always got back together, and I think that was her inclination for blocking me on FB.
I know this is stupid to think, but I really wanted to go back in time and get my shit together and stop being such an idiot to her.
When I started college, a lot of new people, and girls, came into my life, and she grew jealous and possessive.
One day, she was going to meet me at the campus, but she didn't show, I guess she didnt want to go and I respect that, I should've thought this way before, now I dont have a girlfriend. *Butthurt*
And when I said I was going to meet her, one of my best buddies convinced me to stay, because we were carrying beer for everyone so I didnt want to let him down, but I ended up letting down the person I loved the most.
All this thinking about the past, thinking how I could've done different, doesn't matter now, maybe it helps the process of learning, but it also hurts a great deal.
This is bull crap, how can I miss someone that doesn't want to do anything with me anymore?
How can I look into her facebook page even though she blocked me and all I can see is her profile pic.?
How can I feel bad and want to go back in time every single day, when I know we must live in right here, right now?
Can this girl, with this big smile, tell you to forget her when you clearly can't?
I wish I could call her, just to talk.
I guess I'll have to make myself better before doing that.
One day I'll call her and ask her out again, when I get my driver's license and start going to the psychologist again.
I'll call her and pick her up, if she wants, to go out for some sushi.
"When we get back together I'll take you to the places I never took you before.
I never took you to Marinha, or to the orla do Guaíba.











Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário