So, here I am again, drinking my fav loneliness drink, orange juice and tequila this time hehe.
I came back from an awesome sunday afternoon with my long time frieds, one of them I hadn 't seen in a while, and I like them alot.
I skateboarded and we enjoyed a lovely sunset, doin' drugs, driving dangerously and listening to loud music.
When we were passing by the "calçadão" I thought I saw L**** but it turned out it wasnt her and I was glad. It's been like 4 months since I havn't seen her, but no biggie, I must work my way tru it.
Now I sit here, drunk and look at these pictures that I know I should've deleted a long time ago, but I can't just erase the most awesome times I've had in my entire life, I want to be able to look back to it and laugh like I do to the older posts when I couldn't get laid and suffered from great depression, now it's only mild but it hurts the same. I know what I should do, but I don't do it cos' it's not easy.
Writing helps alot. Good bye, thank you. I'ma' go vannish now. I want to scream, I want to see you, I dont know what to do.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário