segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2012

I think I have a girlfriend!

     I just entered a new and unexplored part of my life, I have a friend, who is a girl and we've been hanging out for a while, and when I finally kissed her, all my wories went away, now I know I've gone far, and I am entering new ground, our next date will be the 3rd and it's a record for me.

    There is no guide for this, I've learned how to pick up girls mainly from Mistery's guidance and my experience, but now I have no experience and I have no idea what to do, so it's really awkward for both of us I think. She is young, so I think she hasn't had many boyfriends aswell.
    Overwhelming  is the word to discribe the feeling that takes over me today. I have no idea what I'm doing but it feels good, better than the kiss barrier where I was stuck so often. Now I have no fear of kissing her, I try to act cool and take control of the situation. I think I'm doing well and I hope I can keep doing that.

    Here is a picture of her. I hope she never sees this.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário